Favourite Words:


"Allah doesn't give us more burden than we can bear"

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Welcome to Wan Roslini's Blog

This blog is specially designed to share information about myself. Please feel free to view this...

Ok..first of all, of course I would like to introduce myself...nanti u all tak kenal I plak kan...hehe...My name is Wan Roslini bin Wan Ali...love to be called NINIE...bukan Ninie yang iklan chocolate tu...tapi...my childhood friends used to sing "Ninie cokelat celup...celup2"...hehehe, nakal kan diorang panggil I mcm tuh...anyway...it reminds me of my childhood memories especially in primary school...terkenang daku masa dahulu...was born on May 29, 1981, have been married since 2005 and am a wife to the supportive and understanding man, Muhammad Amir Hafiz bin Mohd Hanapi, an IT consultant and CEO for Cliq Ventures Sdn Bhd.


No comments: